The executive secretary must support high-level officials in organizing and maintaining the executives' schedule and assisting them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. As the Assistant Executive Director, he will serve as the first point of contact for internal and external parties with the Director and executives.
Place: Maadi - Cairo
Specific job duties:
- Maintain executive agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attending meetings and taking notes.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and forward them when required.
- Handling and prioritizing all incoming and outgoing correspondence (email, letters, etc.)
- Prepare necessary travel arrangements for executives.
- Handling institutional documents to ensure they remain secure.
- Preparing invoices or financial statements and providing bookkeeping assistance when needed.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective requisitions according to company needs.
- Maintain electronic and paper records to ensure information is organized and accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as specified.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Possess a university degree preferably in Social Sciences, Business Administration or related fields.
- Evidence of work experience as an executive secretary or in a similar managerial role.
- Proficiency in English at least (spoken and written) equivalent to language level B2 - Intermediate
- Proficiency in electronic skills, especially dealing with MS Office programs and back-office” software (eg, ERP)
- Knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Master organizational skills, time management and problem solving.
- Availability of distinguished abilities in communication and negotiation.
Administrative and financial procedures:
The applicant will undergo a probationary process for a maximum period of three months.
Salary determined on the basis of relevant experience.
Working days 6 days a week from Saturday to Thursday.
How to apply: Complete the form below
Or via the following link: https://forms.gle/fCZhrf2ZSZiNqTqS9